Two Scope Sizes, Many Procedures
Using just one scope—the MyoSure hysteroscope—you can perform all stages of the procedure, from diagnostic assessment through treatment. Two scope sizes are available to support your specific requirements.
The MyoSure system offers the choice of scopes in two sizes. These allow you to visualize—and as necessary, simultaneously treat—the intrauterine pathology. Each scope includes a working channel designed to accommodate the MyoSure tissue removal device.
Both the MyoSure and the MyoSure XL hysteroscope feature:
- Seal design that helps prevent fluid splash.
- Continuous flow with removable outflow channel.
- Working length of 18.4 cm.
- 0⁰ direction of view and 80⁰, as well as a wide view of the uterine cavity.
- Operative O.D. of 6 mm and 7 mm (XL), which minimizes dilation.
- The flexibility to support multiple light source attachments.
The MyoSure sterilization instrument tray allows you to properly store and reprocess the MyoSure hysteroscope, ensuring that the scope and removable outflow channel are kept immobile to prevent damage. For complete sterilization parameters, please consult the MyoSure Instrument Tray IFU.
The tray offers:
The instrument tray is compatible with the following sterilization systems:
- Steam pre-vacuum sterilization (pre-vacuum autoclave).
- Steam gravity displacement sterilization (gravity autoclave).
- STERRAD® 100S™ system.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The MyoSure® hysteroscopic tissue removal system is intended for hysteroscopic intrauterine procedures by trained gynecologists to resect and remove tissue including submucous myomas, endometrial polyps and retained products of conception. It is not appropriate for patients who are or may be pregnant, or are exhibiting pelvic infection, cervical malignancies or previously diagnosed uterine cancer.