Who may be a candidate?
For patients suffering from symptoms of intrauterine pathology, the MyoSure tissue removal procedure may be the appropriate choice for them.
Key questions to ask
- Are you looking to have a procedure that doesn’t limit your ability to have children in the future?
- Do you want relief from your symptoms without the risks of having a major surgical procedure?
- Are you tired of the hassles of medical treatments, especially pills?
- Are you concerned about the long-term use of hormones?
- If you could lighten or stop your periods altogether, do you think your life would improve?
- Would you like to learn about a simple minimally invasive procedure that can get you back to living your life in just a couple of days?
It’s important to let your patients know that the MyoSure tissue removal procedure isn’t right for everyone and to discuss all the risks and benefits with them*. It is not appropriate for patients who are or may be pregnant, have a pelvic infection or cervical malignancies or have been previously diagnosed with endometrial cancer.
*Please consult the instructions for use for complete indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
Patient Education Tools
In addition to bringing you best-in-class technology and support, Hologic has developed an online Patient Outreach Toolkit at www.gynmarketing.com, which provides you with ready-to-print and downloadable materials to help streamline your patient outreach and education initiatives.
The GYN Patient Outreach Toolkit includes:
- Patient brochures
- Online tools
- Print and radio advertising copy
- Digital and social media marketing tools
- Seminar tools
- Guides to measure success
- Referring physician outreach letters
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The MyoSure® tissue removal system, consisting of the MyoSure tissue removal devices (LITE, REACH, XL) and MyoSure controller, is intended for hysteroscopic intrauterine procedures by trained gynecologists to resect and remove tissue including submucous myomas, endometrial polyps, and retained products of conception. The MyoSure MANUAL hysteroscopic tissue removal device is intended for intrauterine use by a trained gynecologist to hysteroscopically resect and remove tissue, including focal lesions such as endometrial polyps and retained products of conception. MyoSure products are not appropriate for patients who are or may be pregnant, or are exhibiting pelvic infection, cervical malignancies, or previously diagnosed uterine cancer.
For more details on risks and benefits of the MyoSure system, MyoSure MANUAL tissue removal device, MyoSure hysteroscope and the Aquilex® fluid control system, please consult their respective IFUs.